Monday, April 03, 2006

Phone call

I just got off the phone to Lippy in Earthsong and now I'm a little sad. Talking to her and hearing all about some of the wonderful community things that are happening in Earthsong, hearing about what happens in meetings (the little details that don't make it into the minutes), coupled with my own daydreams just makes me want to be there all the more. There are all these things happening without me, decisions are being made, fun is being had and friendships being made that I have to wait for an unspecified amount of time to be a part of *sigh* I know I know, good things come to those who wait, patience is a virtue, focus on the good things you have right now, blady baldy blah blah *grin*

Ok focus on the good things - focus on my pottery classes! 1 class down and I'm hooked. If I actually create anything interesting I'll take a pic otherwise I'll just hide them in a box in a dark place :-)